Search This Blog

Thursday 2 October 2014

Audience Research Analysis

Audience Research Survey:
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.





Audience Research:


Representation Of Survey Results:

Age:

This gives a brief overview of the ages of the respondents that took part in my survey. Using various age of people ensured that my results were representative of the public and gives me an idea of what articles in my paper should be based on.

Do you read local newspapers?
Out of the 20 people who underwent my survey the majority do pick up a local newspaper, the majority of the people who read local newspapers are not in the 16-24 year old bracket, proving that not many young people are interested in reading local newspapers.

What local newspapers are read:


This data tells me what the most popular newspaper in the area is, and what the majority read. I can learn from what it is the paper does to appeal to local residents, use its strong points and apply this to my work. I can study the formats and topics covered and attempt to gain an understanding of what contents appeal to my target audience.
Price Prepared participants are prepared to pay:

This data gives me a vague idea of what prices customers would be willing to pay for a copy of a good quality local newspaper, ranging from 30p-£1.10. The information displayed states that 11 of the 20 would be prepared to pay between 30 and 50 pence for a local newspaper, meaning that if i were to charge for my product this would be the most suitable price range.  

No comments:

Post a Comment